We are totally convinced that we must address serious problems on a worldwide level which must be solved if we really want to achieve a more sustainable society
To do so, we have designed policies focused on improving our overall contribution to society based on the following principles of sustainability:
OUR SUSTAINABILITY GOALS
- Achieve equal opportunities and conditions between genders and empower all women.
- Promote sustainable and inclusive economic growth based on ethics and respect.
- Take urgent measures against climate change and its effects.
- High-quality, fair and healthy professional and educational development.
OUR SUSTAINABILITY POLICIES
- Creating a better workplace for our employees:
- Programme on full compliance with current occupational law and workers’ rights.
- Healthy lifestyle programme.
- Gender equality programme.
- Continuing and coherent professional development programme.
- Work-life balance programme.
- Safe and healthy workplace.
- Responsible and ethical company governance:
- Corporate legal responsibility and compliance programme.
- Corporate ethical code.
- Objectives to reduce costs and increase operating efficiency.
- Commitment to transmitting and educating our stakeholders in the principles of sustainability.
- Sustainable company development.
- Objectives of profitability and economic financial stability.
- Reducing our environmental impact:
- Programme to reduce emissions of CO2 and pollutant gases.
- Programme to save water and energy.
- Programme to recycle and reduce waste generation.
- Investing in improving our community and social environment:
- Biomedical research and funding programme.
- Programme to promote sports and physical activity among children in our community.
- Economic collaboration with associations of cancer patients.
- Collaboration with associations and social organisations in our community to help vulnerable people.